This short course is a great way to get started in testing and tagging.
It provides you with all the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed to correctly test and tag a wide range of electrical appliances of a basic design in accordance with the standard AS/NZS 3760.
Perfect for maintenance staff, trades persons and those wanting to be able to test and tag a range of electrical appliances. It is also the ideal entry point for anyone taking their first steps toward starting a test and tag contracting business.
Students who successfully complete this course;
- will be able to correctly test and tag electrical a range of appliances
- use both a manual and automated appliance tester
- will meet the requirements of a competent person
- be issued with a certificate as evidence of training
- be able to test and tag their own or other people’s appliances (local jurisdictions can vary)