Test And Tag Short Course
Get test and tag qualified with our one day test and tag Short Course.
The test and tag Short Course is a great way to get started in testing and tagging.
It provides students with the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed to correctly test and tag a wide range of electrical appliances of a basic design in accordance with AS/NZS 3760.
Designed for trades people, maintenance staff and others wanting to be able to test and tag a range of electrical appliances. It is also the ideal entry point for those taking their first steps toward starting a test and tag contracting business.
Students who successfully complete this course;
- will be able to correctly test and tag electrical a range of appliances
- use both a manual and automated appliance tester
- will meet the requirements of a competent person
- be issued with a certificate as evidence of training
- be able to test and tag their own or other people’s appliances (local jurisdictions can vary)
The course is open all adults (17+ years) and genders.
No prior electrical training or qualification is required; we will teach you everything you need to know.
Students should have basic English literacy skills, however we can assist those with any challenges