TEST TAG SHORT COURSE
Electrical Appliance Test Tag Short Course
This test tag short course delivers essential theory knowledge and practical skills training so you can test and tag a broad range of electrical appliances in accordance with standard AS/NZS 3760.
Who Is This Course Suitable For?
It is also ideal for those taking their first steps toward starting a test and tag contracting business.
By successfully completing this course you will be able to;
- Test and tag a range of electrical appliances to the requirements of standard AS/NZS 3760
- Use both a manual and modern automated appliance tester
- Meet the requirements of a competent person.
A certificate of completion is issued to students who pass the assessment.
- Students should have basic English literacy skills – we can assist those with challenges
- No trade or electrical qualification necessary – we teach you what you need to know
- No technical background required – our systems based teaching method makes it easy to understand
- Suitable for all genders
- Basic electrical theory
- Circuit protection
- Electrical classes
- Overview of AS/NZS 3760
- OH&S considerations
- Inspection process
- Electrical testing
- Using manual & automated equipment
- Outcome of Inspection & Testing
- Record Keeping
- Leakage current test
- RCD / Safety Switch Testing
- Testing Problem Appliances
- Builder’s & Trade tool requirements
Course Delivery Formats
The course is offered in two formats:
Presented as an 8 hour course at our Melbourne training room.
Limited to maximum 6 students, this course provides you with a highly personalised learning experience and ensures you receive plenty of one-on-one time with your tutor.
Combines the convenience of on-line learning with the personalised experience of the classroom.
Click here for FAQs
For ticket, special offer details and to register, click the more info link for your selected course