Test And Tag Short Course
Get test and tag qualified with our one day test and tag short Course.
This short course is a great way to get started in testing and tagging.
It provides students with the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical skills needed to correctly test and tag a wide range of electrical appliances of a basic design in accordance with AS/NZS 3760.
Designed for trades people, maintenance staff and others wanting to be able to test and tag a range of electrical appliances. It is also the ideal entry point for those taking their first steps toward starting a test and tag contracting business.
Students who successfully complete this course;
- will be able to correctly test and tag electrical a range of appliances
- use both a manual and automated appliance tester
- will meet the requirements of a competent person
- be issued with a certificate as evidence of training
- be able to test and tag their own or other people’s appliances (local jurisdictions can vary)
The course is open all adults (17+ years) and genders.
No prior electrical training or qualification is required; we will teach you everything you need to know.
Students should have basic English literacy skills, however we can assist those with any challenges
See below for the various course formats you can choose from
Check out Real Reviews
Well put in online format. Had electrical knowledge but also learned few new facts. Online course... view more
Great course, clear information and a great way for someone like me in a rural area to get access to... view more