TEST AND TAG SHORT COURSE
Learn how to test and tag electrical appliances
This test tag short course delivers essential theory knowledge and practical skills training so you can test and tag a broad range of electrical appliances in accordance with standard AS/NZS 3760.
Class sizes limited to 6 students to ensure you have access to plenty of one-on-one time with your tutor.
Your tutor has over 10 years experience as a professional technician and running a test and tag contracting business.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
It is also ideal for those taking their first steps toward starting a test and tag contracting business.
By successfully completing this course you will be able to;
- Test and tag a range of electrical appliances to standard AS/NZS 3760 requirements
- Use both a manual and modern automated test equipment
- Meet the requirements of a competent person.
A certificate of completion will be issued to successful student.
- Students should have basic English literacy skills, however we can assist those with any challenges.
- No trade or electrical qualification necessary – we teach you what you need to know
- No technical background required
- Suitable for all genders
- Basic electrical theory
- Circuit protection
- Electrical classes
- Overview of AS/NZS 3760
- OH&S considerations
- Inspection process
- Electrical testing
- Using manual & automated equipment
- Outcome of Inspection & Testing
- Record Keeping
- Leakage current test
- RCD / Safety Switch Testing
- Testing Problem Appliances
- Builder’s & Trade tool requirements
The course is offered in two formats:
Presented as an 8 hour course at our Melbourne training room.
Limited to maximum 6 students, it provides you with a personalised learning experience
Combines the convenience of on-line learning with the personalised experience of the classroom.
Special promotions and Early Bird discounts may apply. See course details for full details
Click here for FAQs
Contact us to discuss special packages and dates to suit your requirements