Required Documentation for your White Card course
Once you have completed the learning components of your online White Card course, you must supply some documentation so your official White Card can be issued, registered and sent to you.
1. Statement of Attainment
Once you have passed all your assessments (including the short answer responses, which have to be marked by our assessors, and your verbal questions over the phone) you will be able to access your Statement of Attainment by logging into your training dashboard. The first step is to print a copy of your Statement of Attainment (certificate).
- Download and print Declaration Form (DO NOT use generic statutory declaration forms)
- Complete the APPLICANT (top) section and sign it, remembering to keep your signature within the box provided.
- The OBSERVER (lower) section must be completed by a person who observed you completing the course/assessments. This can be a family member or anyone who knows it was you who took the course.
Note: The declaration is a legal document in which:
- you declare that the work submitted during the course was your own work
- you declare you have not received any assistance from anyone else (other than a representative of the course provider) in the completion of the assessment
- your observer declares that they have viewed you completing the course and undertaking the assessment.
3 Photo ID
Take a CLEAR photocopy of your photographic identification. Make sure the picture is clear enough that we could identify you Make sure your name and date of birth can be clearly read
A Justice of the Peace (or other authorised person) must sight the original photographic identification and certify that the copy is true and correct.
The legal requirements for the authorised person differ from state to state. Click on the link for your state to find out your state’s specific requirements.
What is photographic identification?
Photographic identification can be either of the following:
- drivers license (current and valid)
- passport (current and valid)
- 18 plus card
- school identity card
If you do not have either of the above forms of photographic identification you must provide certified copies of at least THREE other forms of identification, one of which must bear your current address and date of birth, such as; work identity card, Medicare card, birth certificate, credit card, land title record, rates notice, public utility account such as for electricity, gas, water or road toll, land line telephone account, and bank account/credit card statement.
If you are under 16 years-of-age, you must provided either a certified copy of your birth certificate, or certified copy of a written statement on school letterhead, by your principal confirming attendance.
4 Submit your documents
Once you have completed all three documents as described above, you must send them to Urban E-Learning.
Scan and upload directly via the Urban E-Learning portal (Max. file size is 3MB) Log in with your username and password sent to you, via email, when you first registered for the course.
Urban E-Learning Pty Ltd,
PO Box 575,
SPRING HILL, QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA 4004.
Once all documentation has been received and verified, your White Card Online Express will be sent to your nominated address via standard Australia Post mail. You should receive the card within 10 working days.