GET YOUR WHITE CARD – How The On-line Course Works
Topics covered by the course are categorised into four basic sections:
- Basic information on the Workplace Health and Safety Act 1995 (PDF, 766 KB) Workplace Health and Safety Regulation 2008 and codes of practice
- Risk management
- Principal contractor’s safety plan
- Work method statements
- Material safety data sheets
- Basic emergency procedures such as first aid, evacuation plans and procedures
- Causes of fires and types of controls
- Reporting hazards to relevant persons at the workplace
- Obligations of principal contractors, employers, self-employed persons, workers and others
- Workplace Health and Safety Officers
- Duty of care under common law, and
- Workplace recording of work injuries, work caused illnesses and dangerous events.
Course Duration: Please allow approximately 2-4 hours to complete this course and the related assessments may add 45 to 60 minutes for the knowledge and short answer assessment, and 10 to 15 minutes for the phone assessment.
Course Delivery: This course is delivered completely online. You may complete the course from the convenience of your home or office. You can even start the course and complete just a part of it, and then finish it another time – the online course remembers where you got to and will start from there next time. Once you’ve completed the short answer assessment, your answers are marked by our Assessors. We aim to mark your assessment as soon as possible, but in busy periods it may take up to 1-2 business days to mark your assessment.
The fee to complete this course is AUD $60.00 (+ GST) payable on commencement. This includes postal dispatch of your White Card once all requirements have been met.
Your White Card will be dispatched typically within three working days of receipt of the required Statutory Declarations.
Click “register” in event table below
We will send you a unique Code Number and URL link.
Follow the link Enter your Unique Code. Follow the prompts.
Yes, it is that easy!