TEST AND TAG COURSE Level 2
- have an understanding of the requirements of AS/NZS 3760
- be able to correctly test and tag electrical a broad range of appliances of a basic design
- be able to use both a manual and automated appliance tester
- meet the requirements of a competent person
A certificate of completion will be issued to successful student.
Who Is This Course Designed For?
It is also ideal for those taking their first steps toward starting a test and tag contracting business.
No formal qualification or electrical training is required; we will teach you everything you need to know.
Students should have basic English literacy skills, however we can assist those with any challenges.
- Basic electrical theory
- Circuit protection
- Electrical classes
- Overview of AS/NZS 3760
- OH&S considerations
Practical Skills Training
- Inspection process
- Electrical testing
- Using manual & automated equipment
- Outcome of Inspection & Testing
- Record Keeping
Bonus Content (Online)
- Leakage current test
- RCD / Safety Switch Testing
- Testing Problem Appliances
- Builder’s & Trade tool requirements
The course is offered in two formats:
One Day In-House Course
Presented as an 8 hour course at our Melbourne training room.
Limited to maximum 6 students, it provides you with a personalised learning experience
E-Learning Combo Course
Combines the convenience of on-line learning with the personalised experience of the classroom.
Click on the “more info” link against the course date for details of special promotions and Early Bird discounts that may apply.
|One Day Test and Tag Course - 11 April 2017||Melbourne Training Room||
|One Day Test and Tag Course - 27 April 2017||Melbourne Training Room||
Click here for details about White Card course and special offers